Enrique Tarrio said since President Trump announced the formation of the fund, he has been inundated with calls from others ...
I was targeted, and I do believe that this fund does apply to me,” said Enrique Tarrio, leader of the South Florida Proud ...
Enrique Tarrio, the former national head of the Proud Boys, who was convicted of seditious conspiracy for his role in the ...
Enrique Tarrio was sentenced to 22 years in prison for his role in planning and orchestrating the attack on the Capitol on ...
The former leader of the extremist, far-right group that played a major role in the Jan. 6 insurrection says he’s “excited” ...
Enrique Tarrio was sentenced to 22 years in prison for his role in planning and orchestrating the attack on the Capitol on ...
On Monday, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) announced the creation of a new $1.8 billion “anti-weaponization” fund to ...
The DOJ launched its $1.8 billion slush fund earlier this week, offering compensation to virtually any right-winger who felt ...
Former Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio Photo by Chip Somodevilla/. Former Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio said he plans ...
But my life was all f---ed up because of this." Tarrio’s comments follow an interview with WarBoys Studios, released Tuesday, ...
Jan. 6 rioters, Proud Boys leaders, and Trump allies are racing to stake their claims to President Donald Trump's $1.776 ...
Critics have labelled the compensation program a "slush fund" for Trump allies, but officials insist anyone can apply.